While many believe that animals are happiest being outdoors, in the case of cats it’s an entirely different picture.
Please join us if you would on what seems to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood and find the reasons why.
- See that other cute cat? He’s not quite as friendly as he looks and might even be carrying feline leukemia, rabies or other deadly diseases.
- Just look at that beautifully cut grass filled with worms, fleas, ticks, and pesticides — bad news.
- Cats don’t read street signs, so they get lost very easily.
- Cars. The number one killer of cats.
- That cute little child who might choose to play with your cat a little too roughly, thinking he’s a toy.
As if these aren’t reasons enough, how about the fact that on average, outdoor cats live just 2-5 years (while indoor cats live as many as 15). As you can see, the findings show that if you keep your cat indoors, the picture will be a whole lot prettier. To get more information, call us today.